A faith-based recovery meeting every Friday at 6:30PM
To bring hope and healing through a courageous, Christ-centered recovery program.
Love upward, inward and outward.
Friday Night CR Schedule of Events
- 5:30 – Dinner
- 6:15 – Kid check-in
- 6:30 – Worship
- 7:00 – Message/testimony
- 7:30 – Small/open share groups
- 8:15 – Pick up kids
Like Us on Facebook and keep up-to-date
Kingdom Kids is a 52-week, children’s resource to Celebrate Recovery. So while adults explore topics that bring healing and wholeness, kids discover the same truths in age-appropriate ways!
The Landing – For Students is a 52-week, ongoing program that is a translation of the Celebrate Recovery material. Designed to run concurrently with Celebrate Recovery.
- It’s experience-based. Instead of students learning in a lecture format, they get involved with the lessons. They’ll write, draw, talk, move, answer questions and much more.
- The lessons are based on the Celebrate Recovery lessons.
- It has 22 high-quality videos from partners The Skit Guys and Igniter Media.
- Students will write out their inventories and their testimonies.